Book Your First Cruise As A CruiseBrothers.com Associate Agent
If you have a customer who wants to go on a cruise, then you can get started RIGHT NOW as a CruiseBrothers.com associate agent. There is no training required. We'll guide you through the entire process. And best of all, there are NO FEES! The only thing that will happen is that you will be PAID A COMMISSION for your sale.
*If You Don't Yet Have A Specific Cruise In Mind, CLICK HERE TO SEARCH OUR WEBSITE.
Step 1. Booking Prerequisites
Before you begin, it is important to note that YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS IN AGE to take advantage of this opportunity. If you are over 18, then in order to proceed, it will be necessary to have the following information about your customer (and/or yourself) at your disposal:
If you have all of the above information, you may proceed to fill out the following requested information.
- Your Full Name, Address, and Contact Information.
- The Customer's Full Name, Address, and Contact Information.
- The Customer's preferred Sailing Date. (This is the date they wish to cruise)
- The preferred Itinerary. (This is to where the customer wishes to go)
- The preferred Duration. (This is for how long the customer wishes to cruise)
- The Cruise Ship. (This is the cruise ship upon which they wish to travel)
- The Cruise Line. (This is the company that owns the cruise ship)
Step 2. Please Specify Your Name, Address, and Contact Information
In the following fields, please specify YOUR name, address, and contact information. We need to know this information so as we may know to whom to pay the commission. Also, we want to sign you up as an official CruiseBrothers.com Associate Agent.